Tarpaulins are a popular accessory nowadays, as they protect the body and bottom plate from the intense sun in summer, and the many rains the rest of the year in Belgium. Therefore, we have now created this user guide for fixing the tarpaulin for our customers Still have questions? Read more...
Trailer accessories are additional items that can be added to a trailer to make it safer, more convenient or more comfortable for specific applications. Here are some examples of common trailer accessories:
- Couplings: These are the parts used to attach the trailer to the towing vehicle. There are different types of couplings, such as the standard hitch and the 5-pin coupling.
- Lighting: Good lighting is important to drive a trailer safely. Trailer lighting accessories include reflectors, turn signals, taillights and turn signals.
- Security: Trailers must be stored securely to prevent theft. Security accessories include a drawbar lock, wheel clamp or security chain.
- Loading accessories: If you often transport large or awkward items, loading accessories such as a ramp or winch can make loading and unloading the trailer easier.
- Storage: Trailers can also be equipped with storage accessories, such as a toolbox, spare tire holder or ladder rack.
- Stability: To prevent the trailer from swaying while driving, stability accessories can be used, such as a stabilizer, shock absorbers or an anti-sway system.
- Comfort: When driving long distances with the trailer, comfort accessories can make all the difference. Examples include a nose wheel, a folding bench or a suspension system.
- Electronics: Modern trailers can also be equipped with electronics accessories, such as a rearview camera, sensors to detect obstacles and a GPS tracker.